06-25-2024, 10:56 AM
I've had my MIDI-IO (original expander not Mulit-IO) boxed and stored for quite sometime and hardly used at all TBH. I picked up an Arturia Keystep37 a few days ago and decided to restore the MIDI-IO expander to my case. Unfortunately, the connections for MIDI in the 'Input/Record' set up menu are not available??
I have connected the module to the 'Pad/MIDI' connector, assigned MIDI to channel 1 in Nerdseq via the 'Track Assign' menu and saved the project. When I go to 'Input/Record', there are no options to activate or assign MIDI Input. I have referred to manual, but I'm lost as to what has happened?
Does version 2.01A disable the older MIDI-OI? The module has been stored in its original packaging in a dry & smoker-free environment so I would be very surprised if it has a fault.
Please advise.
Thank you.
I have connected the module to the 'Pad/MIDI' connector, assigned MIDI to channel 1 in Nerdseq via the 'Track Assign' menu and saved the project. When I go to 'Input/Record', there are no options to activate or assign MIDI Input. I have referred to manual, but I'm lost as to what has happened?
Does version 2.01A disable the older MIDI-OI? The module has been stored in its original packaging in a dry & smoker-free environment so I would be very surprised if it has a fault.
Please advise.
Thank you.


Fortunately, it was very easy to configure using the new(??) 'Learn' function in the 'MIDI Settings'. Quick visit to the 'Track Settings' for the MIDI channel, and I was done. 