Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Midi input - Sequencer screen
#1
Hey Thomas,

Can we have manually input midi notes (midi keyboard) displayed on the sequencer screen for CV tracks. I see the red dot showing activity when I input a midi note but not the note value itself.

Also, can midi tracks when the sequencer playing show activity - ie some red dot flashing/blinking for note on/off. I get that notes can't be shown but some indicator on the right hand side of the sequencer screen would be helpful.

cheers
b
Reply
#2
Hey yes sure. I will think about a good indication for the case that tracks are not regular cv/gate tracks and of course if input externally and not sequenced.
For a midi track it makes maybe sense to use 4 dots for the 4 note columns.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)