Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
thoughts on a compact set up?
#11
(02-21-2022, 03:42 PM)Friend of Dogs Wrote: Of course! I appreciate it. This plan isn't final for sure, I've got time till the usb-i2c comes out anyways, time to mess around.   I've been thinking this week of trying to implement back a F8R i2c fader bank back into the mix.    I want to try and keep it tiny still though, expanding to 104 might make it too big for my liking but, idk, I might have to.

An F8R or similar definitely seems like a nice match for the setup you’ve been describing.

re: 104 - Hmm. ~38 cm at 76 hp versus ~52 cm at 104 hp. With speaker modules at the left and right edges, it might feel more like 85 or 90 hp where you’re hands-on. Still 14 cm physically wider than that, of course, so there’s that. On the other hand, the Palette may be shallower than other options, though, so might feel smaller in other ways. Lots of considerations to weigh. Smile

Should be a fun process to figure out, build, and play with!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)