Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
'More Triggers 16' Expander
#31
I wasn't suggesting having them all together. I was suggesting a feature add to use a key combo to toggle between 1-8 and 9-16 without entering a menu. Like maybe Pattern - Up/Down? Pattern - left/right moves between Patterns. It seems like Pattern - up/down isn't spoken for yet. ;-)
Reply
#32
How do you Guys record into track with expander? Is it possible to record all 8 track patterns at once?
Reply
#33
(06-07-2021, 02:54 PM)cfdj Wrote: How do you Guys record into track with expander? Is it possible to record all 8 track patterns at once?

Yes this is possible. The Midi notes are routed to the drum-matrix and can so be used to record all 16 at the same time or from different tracks into different drum-matrix fields.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply
#34
Little question about the retrig on the trigger expander, is it planned that the "rachet" functionality is ported to the expander, ratchetting is a key feature for drums programming imo and ... trigger is what I would love to use for drums Smile
Reply
#35
(05-22-2023, 12:05 PM)gorhgorh Wrote: Little question about the retrig on the trigger expander, is it planned that the "rachet" functionality is ported to the expander, ratchetting is a key feature for drums programming imo and ... trigger is what I would love to use for drums Smile

Yes
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply
#36
thanks, you made my day Smile
Reply
#37
Hi, I am wondering if  is there any way to make the triggers from the More Triggers 16 expander control the playback of the audio samples in NerdSeq audio tracks (7 & 8) ? I can't seem to figure it out, maybe I am missing something obvious?
Reply
#38
I think that had been asked before recently and the answer was:
Not right now but (likely) with the new firmware (V1.28, currently in beta).

Kind regards,
Michael
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)