11-28-2018, 12:24 PM
I don't think it's currently possible.
Copy whole blocks of a song would be very helpful.
Copy whole blocks of a song would be very helpful.
|
Mark/Copy in Sequencer view
|
|
11-28-2018, 12:24 PM
I don't think it's currently possible.
Copy whole blocks of a song would be very helpful.
11-28-2018, 12:43 PM
You can mark and copy blocks in the sequencer view already. Or what do you have in mind?
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
11-28-2018, 12:50 PM
Well, it does indeed work !
I don't know what happened. I'm pretty sure I came to a situation where I was unable to do it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
11-28-2018, 12:54 PM
I know what happened. It doesn't work when the sequencer is running ;-)
If it is stopped it is fine.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
11-28-2018, 12:57 PM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|