07-17-2019, 07:24 PM
Not so much feature requests but just some things I noticed
Sequencer
Mute midi track - does not send note OFF
On drone/pads would be great if muting would send note off - only workaround is to stop track
Pattern CV screen
Mod column value remains - no reset to 0
Even when I switch between projects the mod values carry over to the next project which is a pain
If using mod for vca or vcf cut off would be great if on song stop if mod value would reset to 0 - perhaps a Nerd function?
cheers
b
Sequencer
Mute midi track - does not send note OFF
On drone/pads would be great if muting would send note off - only workaround is to stop track
Pattern CV screen
Mod column value remains - no reset to 0
Even when I switch between projects the mod values carry over to the next project which is a pain
If using mod for vca or vcf cut off would be great if on song stop if mod value would reset to 0 - perhaps a Nerd function?
cheers
b

