10-22-2020, 10:18 PM
Hi!
So I'm using a MIDI track on my Nerdseq to sequence MIDI drums and it works like a charm!
But it would be even better if there was an FX for a MIDI track that adjusts a MIDI notes/voice velocity.
So I would be able to have 4 CV's going into the Nerdseq and route them to adjust the velocity of each voice in a specific MIDI track using the Automate feature.
Then I'd be able to adjust the volume of the four drum voices for that MIDI track.
Would it be possible?
So I'm using a MIDI track on my Nerdseq to sequence MIDI drums and it works like a charm!
But it would be even better if there was an FX for a MIDI track that adjusts a MIDI notes/voice velocity.
So I would be able to have 4 CV's going into the Nerdseq and route them to adjust the velocity of each voice in a specific MIDI track using the Automate feature.
Then I'd be able to adjust the volume of the four drum voices for that MIDI track.
Would it be possible?

