02-24-2021, 11:19 PM
I picked modules from my bigger case to build this. I quite enjoy it! I might refine it.
|
My small NerdSEQ case
|
|
02-24-2021, 11:19 PM
I picked modules from my bigger case to build this. I quite enjoy it! I might refine it.
02-26-2021, 01:20 PM
All you ever need ;-)
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
02-26-2021, 02:33 PM
11-05-2021, 08:37 AM
Maybe in this sistem you can by pass the oscilloscope and put a mixer before tje output ..
11-05-2021, 10:10 AM
I would not give up the scope. Too valuable in too many situations
![]() Nice system.
11-05-2021, 03:44 PM
And given that most/all of the other modules are full voices without need for a VCA, Veils likely is the mixer. The output normalling on it makes for a nice little flexible (sub)mixer.
11-07-2021, 02:10 AM
Nice dude! I think it should serve well.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|