Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FM Synth Issue
#4
(10-13-2023, 09:52 AM)Joscuzz Wrote: Thank you for the super quick reply. I have installed your FM projects, and I can hear the FM working and the sample accents but, unfortunately the levels are barely audible. My version only allows levels to FE not FF.  Also, When I go to connect the output to my Eurorack mixer(ES9) or the Amps module, I get a very audible click which suggests something is not right I guess?

Hmm...

Try to play the waveforms only on a empty project. FE is what I mean. But 7F should always be fine.

Try the same on track 8 for audio 8. Check your cables (just regular patch cables). Check the audio outputs with a scope if possible.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
FM Synth Issue - by Joscuzz - 10-13-2023, 09:20 AM
RE: FM Synth Issue - by XORadmin - 10-13-2023, 09:28 AM
RE: FM Synth Issue - by Joscuzz - 10-13-2023, 09:52 AM
RE: FM Synth Issue - by XORadmin - 10-13-2023, 09:56 AM
RE: FM Synth Issue - by Joscuzz - 10-13-2023, 10:27 AM
RE: FM Synth Issue - by XORadmin - 10-13-2023, 10:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)