Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Linking two Nerdseqs
#5
(10-20-2023, 01:52 PM)mgd Wrote: You didn't actually answer the question w/r to how many concurrent tracks you need but


I didn't answer it directly because it's a rhetorical question, coming at the end of a recap of the Nerdseq's many abilities - none of which are relevant to the thread topic.

There may be a workaround for my particular needs when tables are implemented for Trigger tracks but we'll have to wait and see.

But, the functionality I'm suggesting in the first post could still be useful even for those who don't share my particular concern with rhythm.

Quote:You could sync two or more NerdSEQ through CLOCK and RESET and I know that others have done that. You probably could link them via MIDI as well but I have not tried that.

I am quite aware of how clock, reset and sync work.

I am suggesting a bit of additional functionality for playing live with 2 Nerdseqs. Nothing more, nothing less.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Linking two Nerdseqs - by knights who say neve - 10-08-2023, 08:56 PM
RE: Linking two Nerdseqs - by mgd - 10-10-2023, 06:44 AM
RE: Linking two Nerdseqs - by mgd - 10-20-2023, 01:52 PM
RE: Linking two Nerdseqs - by knights who say neve - 10-20-2023, 08:00 PM
RE: Linking two Nerdseqs - by chriswest - 04-22-2024, 07:16 PM
RE: Linking two Nerdseqs - by XORadmin - 05-09-2024, 12:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)