Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
CV Recording and Inputs
#7
Hi, we're way into the future (from when this thread started in 2020), talking about CV recording. I'm also trying to record my CV input, which I've done in the past by simply setting the CV input (as the above comment) with ON, and the CV1 input to QUANTIZE, and then I think just pressing play, if I remember correctly. However, I've just been trying this yesterday, and nothing seems to be recording on the chosen track/pattern!

Just to add that I can see the CV is coming in on the meters on the right hand side, so there should - I would have though - be some notes recorded, surely?

What have I forgotten to set up (in test version 1.28)?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
CV Recording and Inputs - by Terekki - 05-30-2020, 03:12 PM
RE: CV Recording and Inputs - by Marizu - 05-30-2020, 11:32 PM
RE: CV Recording and Inputs - by Terekki - 06-01-2020, 10:34 AM
RE: CV Recording and Inputs - by Marizu - 06-01-2020, 11:18 AM
RE: CV Recording and Inputs - by Terekki - 06-05-2020, 08:14 PM
RE: CV Recording and Inputs - by zerius - 06-09-2020, 01:14 PM
RE: CV Recording and Inputs - by joesh - 11-07-2023, 07:13 AM
RE: CV Recording and Inputs - by joesh - 11-07-2023, 08:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)