Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tables playing wrong note?
#1
Question 
Hello all,
not sure if this is a bug but I experience something like this:

I have a simple melody and some notes have table enabled followed by ** on next step. Table Transpose is set to RND, speed is set to "0C", range is set only to "+09". Allowed notes are E, G, A.

The problem is, that table will sometimes play wrong note like A#.

Another table with same settings is set to play notes D and G sometimes plays G#.

Both A from first table and G from second table are first notes on the way UP.

Anyone experienced something like this?

I'm on V01.27 C.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Tables playing wrong note? - by marek - 11-11-2023, 10:13 AM
RE: Tables playing wrong note? - by marek - 12-08-2023, 07:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)