11-17-2023, 11:44 PM
Hello,
I couldn't find anything in the posts regarding this topic. Hope i didn't miss it.
Is is (or will it be possible with 1.28) to record uneven groove coming from rather midi or live-recording CV input ?
I am trying to record Piano patterns into the NerdSeq, which eg have the groove (4,4,4,6,6,6,6,12) x4 - 64 steps.
The NerdSeq would usually "quantize" the incoming gates in a even (6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6) pattern.
Is there a setting for that, so the NerdSeq doesn't quantize the incoming triggers? But adjustes them in the Groove ?
Or will it be possible ? Midi or Live Recording ?
The only way I see right now is to make the recoding track eg 4x faster. Then i have only 16 steps, but it gives me 4 more
triggers per step and so the desired sub steps. I know you can also chain patterns for recoding. Generally it would just be
easier for editing the pattern later, if i stay in the normal clock with other tracks.
Is there a setting for that ?
Thank you
I couldn't find anything in the posts regarding this topic. Hope i didn't miss it.
Is is (or will it be possible with 1.28) to record uneven groove coming from rather midi or live-recording CV input ?
I am trying to record Piano patterns into the NerdSeq, which eg have the groove (4,4,4,6,6,6,6,12) x4 - 64 steps.
The NerdSeq would usually "quantize" the incoming gates in a even (6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6) pattern.
Is there a setting for that, so the NerdSeq doesn't quantize the incoming triggers? But adjustes them in the Groove ?
Or will it be possible ? Midi or Live Recording ?
The only way I see right now is to make the recoding track eg 4x faster. Then i have only 16 steps, but it gives me 4 more
triggers per step and so the desired sub steps. I know you can also chain patterns for recoding. Generally it would just be
easier for editing the pattern later, if i stay in the normal clock with other tracks.
Is there a setting for that ?
Thank you

