Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ASLx FX command - how to stop
#2
(11-17-2023, 11:55 PM)kaminiello Wrote: Hello, 

the ASLx FX is supposed to start or stop the Automator on a specific row. I see first two digits set - start, reset etc...01, 02...

I read in another post that "You can use the ASLx FX command to start/stop and change automator parameters"

I can't find a function how to "stop" the Automator, only all other parameters like, start, reset, speed etc. 

could help how to stop. 

Thanks

ASL0 0000 will stop Automator 0   ASL0 0001 will start Automator 0
Reply


Messages In This Thread
ASLx FX command - how to stop - by kaminiello - 11-17-2023, 11:55 PM
RE: ASLx FX command - how to stop - by Barney Rubble - 11-18-2023, 12:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)