Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hz/Volt conversion/calibration (for MS20)
#3
(11-24-2023, 11:11 AM)XORadmin Wrote: Correct. There is no specific calibration here. You could add a fixed offset using the mappings of the upcoming firmware and output from another output. It would mean you use a 2nd output but I think at least it would do the job. I think I spent only attention to it when I added the Hz/V functionality and since then nearly no one ever asked for it.

Ok, no problem.

Maybe I can use the calibration screen with the idea to 'offset' a channel from there by changing the values?
I assume the values there areĀ 'pre-Hz-conversion', so it would (for my case) only be only a ~2/12th of an octave offset (from B to C).
So, setting the track to Hz/V, calibrate in the calibration screen, measure result from instrument with a tuner. That could do it?

When using mapping, could adding the Mod output of the same track to CV out via a mapping do it? I guess there is no 'adding of a (dummy) value' via mapping? Haven't seen much of the upcoming firmware yet.

Otherwise I still could offset (detune) on the instrument itself. Loving 40-year old technology Big Grin

Cheers, Airell.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Hz/Volt conversion/calibration (for MS20) - by Airell - 11-24-2023, 02:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)