Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
User Manual V2.0 Preliminary
#10
Hi Thomas,

well done. I agree, the changes call for a V2.0 Smile

I have two additional requests:
1) In the Mapping Screen there's under Global the function RAND which creates a random 12bit value. I'd like to see another function that creates a random value within a range from 0 - <some upper value>. I'm aware I could achieve something very similar using RAND and then apply MOD (RAND, <some upper value>+1) but that would use up another line/instruction.

2) Please add a description of the various export/import formats (Pattern, Mapping) as an appendix. The Bulk Export is yet missing from the manual. I dearly hope that is due to the preliminary character and not because you dropped that feature Wink

Last not least on page 64 about Pattern Screen (I2C/Multi) the first sentence:
...is only available with and without... (meaning always?)
I guess that is a typo.

Anyway, looking forward to this exciting new release!

Best wishes,
Michael
Reply


Messages In This Thread
User Manual V2.0 Preliminary - by XORadmin - 11-22-2023, 10:55 PM
RE: User Manual V2.0 Preliminary - by dborowik - 11-23-2023, 06:40 AM
RE: User Manual V2.0 Preliminary - by vidret - 11-23-2023, 07:51 PM
RE: User Manual V2.0 Preliminary - by XORadmin - 11-23-2023, 08:10 PM
RE: User Manual V2.0 Preliminary - by joesh - 11-24-2023, 09:40 AM
RE: User Manual V2.0 Preliminary - by XORadmin - 11-24-2023, 10:24 AM
RE: User Manual V2.0 Preliminary - by Squallaz - 11-24-2023, 11:18 AM
RE: User Manual V2.0 Preliminary - by XORadmin - 11-24-2023, 11:25 AM
RE: User Manual V2.0 Preliminary - by Squallaz - 11-24-2023, 11:28 AM
RE: User Manual V2.0 Preliminary - by mgd - 11-24-2023, 03:06 PM
RE: User Manual V2.0 Preliminary - by proxemics - 12-04-2023, 05:41 AM
RE: User Manual V2.0 Preliminary - by XORadmin - 12-04-2023, 08:25 AM
RE: User Manual V2.0 Preliminary - by proxemics - 12-04-2023, 09:58 PM
RE: User Manual V2.0 Preliminary - by XORadmin - 12-04-2023, 10:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)