12-06-2023, 02:07 PM
(12-06-2023, 02:02 PM)n0ahg Wrote:(12-06-2023, 01:58 PM)XORadmin Wrote:(12-06-2023, 01:46 PM)n0ahg Wrote:(12-06-2023, 01:15 PM)XORadmin Wrote:(12-06-2023, 01:11 PM)Avaruuskettu Wrote: Love the Multi-IO expander! One question though. As the eurorack format is generally a "plug anything to anywhere" system, can plugging a CV signal to the I2C jack cause damage? I occasionally allow people to play with my system and I'm thinking of covering the front panel I2C jack.
The inputs are protected but in general it wouldn't do harm to cover it. I was actually searching for covers but couldn't find them, else they would have been on there by default.
Google for "earphone dust plug" or "3.5mm dust cover".
Oh wow! I got to do something on my search skills. hehe...
Does that mean you found something suitable, perhaps on a well known online store?
I did find something, but not at a well known online store :-)
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!

