12-07-2023, 04:44 PM
Good point; ordered!
Last question-- the edit encoder on my expander is loose/wobbly and there is a soft "click" or bump if I press down on the knob. For comparison, I'm using the Klavis CalTrans and NE Sinc Iter eurorack modules which have endless encoders that are very firm (i.e. the posts don't move if I nudge them with a finger) and have a hard "click" when pressing on them, which operates as a button press.
The Midi-IO knob seems to work fine, but I'd just like to know if it is meant to feel loose or should it be firm like my comparison modules?
Thanks
Last question-- the edit encoder on my expander is loose/wobbly and there is a soft "click" or bump if I press down on the knob. For comparison, I'm using the Klavis CalTrans and NE Sinc Iter eurorack modules which have endless encoders that are very firm (i.e. the posts don't move if I nudge them with a finger) and have a hard "click" when pressing on them, which operates as a button press.
The Midi-IO knob seems to work fine, but I'd just like to know if it is meant to feel loose or should it be firm like my comparison modules?
Thanks

