I have a problem to get my F8R to work with the NerdSEQ (V2.00A). Maybe I'm simply misunderstanding something otherwise obvious.
I have connected my F8R (Leader) on I2C A. In the MIDI/I2C Setup I've configured I2C Mode == N16 -> NS 1-16.
Pull-Up Resistor A in OFF does not make the LED give a visual indication. Setting it to either 3.3V or 5.0V does make the LED give a visual feedback when I move any slider on the F8R.
In the Mapping Page I've set the following lines:
I2C SCCV # 0 > SETV V A
I2C SCCV # 1 > SETV V B
I2C SCCV # 2 > SETV V C
I2C SCCV # 3 > SETV V D
I2C SCCV # 4 > SETV V E
I2C SCCV # 5 > SETV V F
I2C SCCV # 6 > SETV V G
I2C SCCV # 7 > SETV V H
I2C LRN # 0 > SETV V I
I'm expecting to see the change in values in the variables when I move the sliders of my F8R.
I start the NerdSEQ. Now I'm moving sliders. LED A is shining red. I check the variables page. All Variables are 000. No change in the values while moving the sliders.
I've tried the above for every I2C A ADDRESS from 0 to 7F. No change in any of the variables.
What am I doing wrong?
Or where is the error in my thinking?
Kind regards,
Michael
I have connected my F8R (Leader) on I2C A. In the MIDI/I2C Setup I've configured I2C Mode == N16 -> NS 1-16.
Pull-Up Resistor A in OFF does not make the LED give a visual indication. Setting it to either 3.3V or 5.0V does make the LED give a visual feedback when I move any slider on the F8R.
In the Mapping Page I've set the following lines:
I2C SCCV # 0 > SETV V A
I2C SCCV # 1 > SETV V B
I2C SCCV # 2 > SETV V C
I2C SCCV # 3 > SETV V D
I2C SCCV # 4 > SETV V E
I2C SCCV # 5 > SETV V F
I2C SCCV # 6 > SETV V G
I2C SCCV # 7 > SETV V H
I2C LRN # 0 > SETV V I
I'm expecting to see the change in values in the variables when I move the sliders of my F8R.
I start the NerdSEQ. Now I'm moving sliders. LED A is shining red. I check the variables page. All Variables are 000. No change in the values while moving the sliders.
I've tried the above for every I2C A ADDRESS from 0 to 7F. No change in any of the variables.
What am I doing wrong?
Or where is the error in my thinking?
Kind regards,
Michael

