12-22-2023, 05:45 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2023, 06:00 AM by kriskeyman.)
With I2C/Multi track I can sequence 6 lanes of Disting EX Poly FM (but only 1 voice) over I2C connection.
With MIDI track I can sequence 4 lanes of Disting EX Poly FM (up to 4 voices) over MIDI connection.
Though why can’t I set the 6 destinations for the I2C/Multi track to MIDI so that I can sequence 6 lanes of Disting EX Poly FM (with up to 4 voices) over MIDI connection… theoretically providing 2 duophonic + 2 monophonic voices).
Or can I somehow and I’m just missing it?
With MIDI track I can sequence 4 lanes of Disting EX Poly FM (up to 4 voices) over MIDI connection.
Though why can’t I set the 6 destinations for the I2C/Multi track to MIDI so that I can sequence 6 lanes of Disting EX Poly FM (with up to 4 voices) over MIDI connection… theoretically providing 2 duophonic + 2 monophonic voices).
Or can I somehow and I’m just missing it?

