12-28-2023, 02:54 PM
Great, thank you. Finally found the STSP command amongst the FX ones. Looks like I can use an audio track for these too.
I'm still stumped on how to get an island to repeat itself a few times before jumpin to another island. I was hoping it was a case of entering "BRK & repeat n times" in the first FX slot, then a STSP command in the next FX slot, so it's serve left FX slot command, then the serve whatever is slotted in the FX column to its right. But that doesn't seem to be the case?
I'm still stumped on how to get an island to repeat itself a few times before jumpin to another island. I was hoping it was a case of entering "BRK & repeat n times" in the first FX slot, then a STSP command in the next FX slot, so it's serve left FX slot command, then the serve whatever is slotted in the FX column to its right. But that doesn't seem to be the case?

