Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Probability on FX columns
#1
I was wondering if this is a bug or expected behaviour...
Let's say I want to have the first note in my pattern (at position 00) to go an octave up, 50% of the time. 
- I'll set the basenote to 00C in fx1 column (one octave up)
- set PRF1 to 032 in fx2 column (50% probability)

And then on the next note
- set basenote to 000 and PRF1 to 064 (reset basenote and probability)

It seems that the probability will only work when it is set on a row BEFORE the note is triggered. So in this case I'll have to set the 50% probability in the last row of the pattern. Is that the correct way?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Probability on FX columns - by SB-SIX - 01-06-2024, 10:15 PM
RE: Probability on FX columns - by XORadmin - 01-06-2024, 10:32 PM
RE: Probability on FX columns - by SB-SIX - 01-06-2024, 11:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)