Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fixed pattern length despite random jumps?
#2
For what its worth, I didn't find a solution to this, but I did manage a workaround!

Instead of an 8 step pattern with random jumps, I used an 8 step table within that pattern. It took some calcualting to get it to the exact right speed, but now it works just as a want it to. I used random notes in the table, quantized to specific notes and within a range that works. That took a bit of experimenting but actually not that long. So now the pattern stays random AND stays 8 steps and I can easily swith to the next pattern without messing up the timing. So great that this module allows for so many possible solutions to get the results you want!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Fixed pattern length despite random jumps? - by kilgore - 01-17-2024, 09:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)