01-23-2024, 12:59 PM
(01-23-2024, 06:10 AM)XORadmin Wrote:(01-23-2024, 01:29 AM)circulant Wrote:(01-22-2024, 11:13 PM)XORadmin Wrote: I think you should turn off the mapping with the CV output for the calibration as that might overwrite the output. Best is to do the calibration on an empty project after the NerdSEQ turned on (or after the soft-reset)
0-FFF for the input values is good and it should be around 800/2047 in the middle position.
If the calibration is right then check if not maybe something else is manipulating the cv output as well.
All in all the 0-FFF input should create a ~ 0-10 / ~ -5+5 Volt.
Nice, thank you. Empty project confirmed everything is calibrated well, I will continue troubleshooting my sequencing. Now in the i2c mapping from faderbank, the 'Note' out of cv1 seems to respond aggressively, the 'Pitch' seems to behave better, and Transpose' works perfectly.
Yes Note works also different and expect values between 0-120 = notenumbers. And the faderbank generates 0-4095. I will check it later on again as well.
Maybe you can share your project so I can take a look?
Sure thing, here is the project, thanks for looking!

