Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Routing triggers > Mod out
#17
(12-09-2023, 05:36 PM)joesh Wrote: Nice, I'm going to try this later. I looked into the first suggestion (and read the manual), but it didn't work, I hope this does the trick.

Naturally, as you say, using a mult. is also a possibility, and easy. However, there's an expression in English 'Why keep a dog and bark". I was thinking (and I hope you agree), that the NerdSeq is a very powerful machine, so a simple idea such as passing on a trigger through the mod output should be an easy task for it (the NS) to do.

Instead of a new thread I though I would ask here:  Can the current mapping system let me trigger something on the CV16 expander from an i2c drum matrix track?  

My use case is that I am driving a module over MIDI from an i2c track, but only need the first 8 triggers. If I could direct the others to the CV16 then I could save some HP by not installing the trigger16 expander. I don’t currently use all 16 CV16 outputs so it would be nice and efficient Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Routing triggers > Mod out - by joesh - 09-10-2023, 03:14 PM
RE: Routing triggers > Mod out - by XORadmin - 09-10-2023, 05:23 PM
RE: Routing triggers > Mod out - by joesh - 09-10-2023, 07:03 PM
RE: Routing triggers > Mod out - by XORadmin - 09-11-2023, 06:59 PM
RE: Routing triggers > Mod out - by joesh - 09-11-2023, 07:21 PM
RE: Routing triggers > Mod out - by joesh - 10-30-2023, 10:35 AM
RE: Routing triggers > Mod out - by XORadmin - 10-30-2023, 10:54 AM
RE: Routing triggers > Mod out - by joesh - 11-07-2023, 08:28 PM
RE: Routing triggers > Mod out - by joesh - 12-09-2023, 02:05 PM
RE: Routing triggers > Mod out - by XORadmin - 12-09-2023, 02:30 PM
RE: Routing triggers > Mod out - by joesh - 10-30-2023, 12:12 PM
RE: Routing triggers > Mod out - by joesh - 12-09-2023, 03:26 PM
RE: Routing triggers > Mod out - by XORadmin - 12-09-2023, 04:30 PM
RE: Routing triggers > Mod out - by XORadmin - 12-09-2023, 05:13 PM
RE: Routing triggers > Mod out - by joesh - 12-09-2023, 05:36 PM
RE: Routing triggers > Mod out - by rubberband - 01-23-2024, 09:58 PM
RE: Routing triggers > Mod out - by XORadmin - 01-23-2024, 10:38 PM
RE: Routing triggers > Mod out - by rubberband - 01-24-2024, 06:25 AM
RE: Routing triggers > Mod out - by XORadmin - 01-24-2024, 08:11 AM
RE: Routing triggers > Mod out - by rubberband - 01-24-2024, 03:13 PM
RE: Routing triggers > Mod out - by Ruido - 12-09-2023, 06:06 PM
RE: Routing triggers > Mod out - by joesh - 01-24-2024, 08:08 AM
RE: Routing triggers > Mod out - by XORadmin - 01-24-2024, 08:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)