Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[FIXED] Mapping Midi Notes and Gates to i2c
#2
(02-17-2024, 09:02 PM)Rassell Wrote: Hello Thomas,
I notice a strange behavior when I map Midi-Notes and Gates to i2c Note- and Trigger-Ports on the ER-301
My Mapping text is
MIDi TC5 NOTE > I2C ACVS #  1
MIDI TC5 GATE > I2C A TR #   7
to send from Midi-Channel 5 from my Keyboard CV-Note and Gate-Information to a Synth on the ER-301
...it seems that the triggers do not work on MIDI-Note-On/Gate but on -Off and on Aftertouch and the Gate stays high after releasing the Note. 
The Note-CV also does every here and there some very big jumps. Is this a known issue, you are working on, or am I missing something?

...loving the new version.

The aftertouch issue has been reported already somewhere…not here I guess and I fixed it already.
Note generates values from 0-127 and CVS requires pitch values 0-4095. You would need to convert the note via note2pitch first.

I will have a new release tomorrow where the aftertouch thing is fixed.

Why don’t you use it via a regular I2C track as that also takes care of the amount of pressed notes etc..
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Mapping Midi Notes and Gates to i2c - by XORadmin - 02-17-2024, 09:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)