02-20-2024, 08:57 AM
(02-19-2024, 08:59 PM)2farg1 Wrote: Hi everyone! First post on this wonderful forum
I recently acquired a Nerdseq and I am very eager to get the Multi I/O expander... is there any idea of when the black panel versiont will be in stock again?
I have found a silver panel version, but the Nerdseq and expanders I have are all black. Wondering if it's worth it to wait (and would prefer to order direct from XOR Electronics). But I can't deny that I am very excited to gain all of the functionality that the Multi I/O brings to the table (have a fair amount of i2c compatible gear).
Alternatively will XOR be offering replacement panels for Multi I/O? (should I choose to buy silver for now and swap later to match everything... Not as ideal because I don't want to be wasteful in resources to just have matching aesthetics)
Thanks in advance for any info!
Welcome!
There will be new stock in the UK soon and in my webstore and outside the UK it'll be back in march again.
I will put the frontpanels into the webshop soon.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!

