Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[FIXED] Earlier project data does not respect new column order
#5
(03-20-2024, 03:39 PM)Bitflipper Wrote: I will send the original V1.27 file via e-mail with explanation.
For me the problem does not seem intermittent; it occurs every time I load this file, so it should be reproducible. Regards, Aard

Yes got the file and found the issue directly. Thanks.
A maintenance update will follow up tomorrow. Sorry for the trouble.

Now I got to check about the other issue which I can't reproduce right now....
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Earlier project data does not respect new column order - by XORadmin - 03-20-2024, 04:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)