Hello Thomas,
I want to buy multi-io for my nerdseq but before I need to check with you some possibilities:
This is the routing target:
1/ Multi-io Midi usb-host -> bi-directional communication to computer
2/ multi-io Midi usb-dev -> bi-directional communication to mini usb of Intellijel Metropolix (just want to use the run/reset button on my Metropolix
3/ multi-io i2c front -> sweet sixteen mk2 16n (this sweet sixteen is already connect to my er-301 by i2c back cable dupont, so I want 8 faders for er-301 et others 8 faders to control Nerdseq)
4/ midi trs -> bi-directional communication tr-8s (Roland aira drum machine)
The idea is to start and stop/reset from anywhere, I mean from tr-8s or nerdseq or metropolix.
Do you think that’s possible?
I want to buy multi-io for my nerdseq but before I need to check with you some possibilities:
This is the routing target:
1/ Multi-io Midi usb-host -> bi-directional communication to computer
2/ multi-io Midi usb-dev -> bi-directional communication to mini usb of Intellijel Metropolix (just want to use the run/reset button on my Metropolix
3/ multi-io i2c front -> sweet sixteen mk2 16n (this sweet sixteen is already connect to my er-301 by i2c back cable dupont, so I want 8 faders for er-301 et others 8 faders to control Nerdseq)
4/ midi trs -> bi-directional communication tr-8s (Roland aira drum machine)
The idea is to start and stop/reset from anywhere, I mean from tr-8s or nerdseq or metropolix.
Do you think that’s possible?

