04-13-2024, 12:57 PM
I'm also finding the manual hard to understand. I don't think it's a revelation to anyone to describe the Nerdseq is super deep but also intimidating - even reading posts on Muffwiggler reveals accomplished patchers like State Azure making that point.
I suggestion from me would be to add to the appendix a series of step-by-step tutorials on certain techniques that will build a decent foundation of knowledge for the user. For example, a step-by-step tutorial on how to set up an arpeggio using a table (I'm still trying to do this months after buying my Nerdseq!).
Putting these in the appendix doesn't force any re-writes to the manual, or it could be a separate document. If you provide a template on how you want the tutotials to be written, you could even crowdsource the community for them.
Hope this helps.
I suggestion from me would be to add to the appendix a series of step-by-step tutorials on certain techniques that will build a decent foundation of knowledge for the user. For example, a step-by-step tutorial on how to set up an arpeggio using a table (I'm still trying to do this months after buying my Nerdseq!).
Putting these in the appendix doesn't force any re-writes to the manual, or it could be a separate document. If you provide a template on how you want the tutotials to be written, you could even crowdsource the community for them.
Hope this helps.

