04-18-2024, 10:46 AM
(04-18-2024, 10:19 AM)pnortnaomi Wrote:(04-17-2024, 02:34 PM)XORadmin Wrote:(04-17-2024, 12:21 PM)pnortnaomi Wrote: I just got the 16 trigger and the multi-io at the same time. I didn't have any expanders before. The multi-io lights up the midi triggers and is getting power, it just doesn't send to the Nerdseq. The Trigger 16 expander works well.
Edit - The multi-io setting in the menu saves between power cycles.
OK...did you try the cables? Remove and insert multiple times. And be sure you didn't insert it on the 'thru' port.
I removed the cables a few times and it worked. The new cables are pretty tight and it took 4-5 times unplugging and replugging. Thank you so much for your help.
The drum matrix in the trigger expander is so cool and the encoder has sped up programming considerably, however I never found the Nerdseq to be slow to program.
Previously I was sending midi sync from a Expert Sleepers Fh-2 and that worked great, but now I have an extra 2 ports in it to be used elsewhere.
Before the trigger 16 expander I was triggering 4 tracks from the Nerdseq to 4 mono drums in the Assimil8or leaving only 2 more channels for the rest of system. I was using clock dividers and and a Mimetic Digitalis and a Control Forge to sequence the rest of my modules, and even though I came up with unique sequences, I wasn't able to save the projects as a whole. The trigger expander has fixed this. Thanks
Very nice to hear! Yes and it can be dirtyness as well on the pins and removing and inserting a few times scratches the dust off.
And very cool that all works out as you wanted to. Just fyi, you could also sequence all the local trigger outputs from a drummatrix even without the trigger expander using the I2C/Multi Track. Not that I don't want to sell Trigger16 :-) But I think it is all fair to say...and one can't have enough outputs anyways!
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!

