Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Feedback on Nerdseq Manual Readability - Seeking Improvement
#14
As an example, I have tried to update one section. I have attached a PDF version. It's gone from 2 1/4 pages to 3 pages, but I think it is overall more accessible. I've reworded some sections, but I didn't feel like I had a completely grasp of all the details so left some text as is.

Edit: I've done a second section to show the linking between sections and a TOC. The overall page count for the project section stayed at 3.


Attached Files
.pdf   25_scales_screen.pdf (Size: 263,4 KB / Downloads: 12)
.pdf   manual_two_sections.pdf (Size: 336,02 KB / Downloads: 10)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback on Nerdseq Manual Readability - Seeking Improvement - by undercarbonated - 07-17-2024, 04:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)