Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Setup strategies
#6
Currently I’m using a 5 cv for Rings and Plaits from CV16. So there are a couple CV left over.

I haven’t really used FX or Mapping yet, I’ll have to explore that!

My goal is to set up a system where I could reproduce some songs by loading a project on the Nerdseq, without having to repatch anything.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Setup strategies - by soggybag - 08-06-2024, 02:48 AM
RE: Setup strategies - by mgd - 08-06-2024, 08:08 AM
RE: Setup strategies - by XORadmin - 08-06-2024, 10:00 AM
RE: Setup strategies - by soggybag - 08-06-2024, 10:36 PM
RE: Setup strategies - by XORadmin - 08-07-2024, 07:54 AM
RE: Setup strategies - by soggybag - 08-09-2024, 08:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)