Actually this is the intended behavior because of the execution order. The FX are being executed first (so the effects could affect everything else that would happen in the same row).
So the retrigger starts but will be replaced immediately by the Column trigger.
I think it shows the order of execution already in the manual, but there is no description of any possible effects of that. Not sure if there should be as it can have effect on so many things again and your situation is one of them.
I get the problem of 2 coupled probability columns and I am not happy with that either. I am running short on probability sources per track. (Probably still more probability than any other sequencer). But when I implemented the probability stuff in the begin they were only the Modular and audio tracks and no cv/trigger expanders and not even any thought of it. For now it is like this and I got a more flexible probability functionality in my head but that would add also some more complexity which I don’t think is a good idea. Low prio as well.
So the retrigger starts but will be replaced immediately by the Column trigger.
I think it shows the order of execution already in the manual, but there is no description of any possible effects of that. Not sure if there should be as it can have effect on so many things again and your situation is one of them.
I get the problem of 2 coupled probability columns and I am not happy with that either. I am running short on probability sources per track. (Probably still more probability than any other sequencer). But when I implemented the probability stuff in the begin they were only the Modular and audio tracks and no cv/trigger expanders and not even any thought of it. For now it is like this and I got a more flexible probability functionality in my head but that would add also some more complexity which I don’t think is a good idea. Low prio as well.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!

