Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tempo clocked LFO
#6
(09-16-2024, 06:06 PM)XORadmin Wrote: By the way: I don't suggest to route too many Automators to the CV16 as it generates much data. The best is to use the local CV outputs for automator stuff.

How do I use the local CV's for this? I assume the track type should be modular but I only see "Note" for the CV column.

Thanks
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Tempo clocked LFO - by phantazm - 09-15-2024, 04:25 PM
RE: Tempo clocked LFO - by phantazm - 09-15-2024, 09:14 PM
RE: Tempo clocked LFO - by XORadmin - 09-16-2024, 07:54 AM
RE: Tempo clocked LFO - by XORadmin - 09-16-2024, 06:06 PM
RE: Tempo clocked LFO - by phantazm - 09-16-2024, 07:01 PM
RE: Tempo clocked LFO - by phantazm - 09-19-2024, 05:39 AM
RE: Tempo clocked LFO - by XORadmin - 09-19-2024, 08:04 AM
RE: Tempo clocked LFO - by phantazm - 09-19-2024, 03:13 PM
RE: Tempo clocked LFO - by XORadmin - 09-19-2024, 03:23 PM
RE: Tempo clocked LFO - by phantazm - 09-19-2024, 03:33 PM
RE: Tempo clocked LFO - by XORadmin - 09-23-2024, 02:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)