Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Send midi start and stop message
#13
Hello,
Sorry to dig out this thread, but I had a related question.

I'm currently clocking a TD-3 via midi for two reasons :
- first I save a sequencer channel by using the the internal seq of the TD-3
- the behaviour of the TD-3 when notes are comming from midi channels is really weird (notes are held longer and it doesn't sound as good IMHO).

however by doing this the TD-3 sequencer is running as long as the nerdseq sequencer is on play mode.
Is there a way to send a midi start/stop message from the nerdseq without stopping the nerdseq sequencer ?
I tried to look into the manual but didn't find anything.

Thanks Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Send midi start and stop message - by mewraz - 03-24-2021, 09:44 PM
RE: Send midi start and stop message - by mewraz - 03-24-2021, 09:55 PM
RE: Send midi start and stop message - by Karlo - 07-10-2021, 03:54 PM
RE: Send midi start and stop message - by mvdirty - 07-10-2021, 04:22 PM
RE: Send midi start and stop message - by Terekki - 11-29-2021, 12:59 PM
RE: Send midi start and stop message - by Terekki - 11-29-2021, 01:47 PM
RE: Send midi start and stop message - by LorisH - 10-19-2024, 09:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)