Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[FIXED] Midi input audio track 8 issue
#2
(02-14-2025, 01:17 AM)Maarten Wrote: I'm having an issue with recording the midi input for audio channel 8 from an external keyboard, I have no problem recording on audio channel 7, I use the latest firmware 2.02 and the multi io for the external keyboard, every channel records the midi ok, when I want to record on channel 8 no matter what I try, it does not record the note off at all or maybe sometimes at a weird moment. This also happens in other projects. Audio channel 7 works fine with the midi.

So in the setup settings I have setup:
midi channel 7 to record on audio channel 7 ---> it works like expected 
midi channel 8 to record on audio channel 8 ----> only midi notes on
every other midi channel to audio channel 8 same problem

Attached my project, but it happens in a new project as well.

I can't test it right now but I think I found the issue in the code.
If you want you can test the following thing:
Do the recording for the audio track 8 but let audio track 7 play at the same time (on the same steps).
I think it does look up the step of track 7 which should be track 8 for recording and so depending on your track 7 playing it will not end up in the good spots.

I will give it a try this weekend, but maybe you can already confirm if that does make a difference.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Midi input audio track 8 issue - by XORadmin - 02-14-2025, 12:58 PM
RE: Midi input audio track 8 issue - by Maarten - 02-14-2025, 02:24 PM
RE: Midi input audio track 8 issue - by XORadmin - 02-14-2025, 03:03 PM
RE: Midi input audio track 8 issue - by Maarten - 02-14-2025, 04:55 PM
RE: Midi input audio track 8 issue - by Maarten - 04-01-2025, 03:05 PM
RE: Midi input audio track 8 issue - by XORadmin - 04-01-2025, 08:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)