Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[FIXED] Midi input audio track 8 issue
#3
Hi Thomas,

Yes I did the test and I can confirm that when I play a pattern on track 7, a recording on audio track 8 looks at the steps on track 7 so I think you've found the problem. Thanks!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Midi input audio track 8 issue - by XORadmin - 02-14-2025, 12:58 PM
RE: Midi input audio track 8 issue - by Maarten - 02-14-2025, 02:24 PM
RE: Midi input audio track 8 issue - by XORadmin - 02-14-2025, 03:03 PM
RE: Midi input audio track 8 issue - by Maarten - 02-14-2025, 04:55 PM
RE: Midi input audio track 8 issue - by Maarten - 04-01-2025, 03:05 PM
RE: Midi input audio track 8 issue - by XORadmin - 04-01-2025, 08:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)