02-27-2025, 11:16 PM
Hey Thomas,
as you know i am still in progress to check out whats going on with Nerdseq and all ist expanders and possibilities. So i can not realy help you to find bugs and soulutions for better handling and using. Atthis time i only have a few remarkable points for a better workflow. F. E. when i mark something I can only mark from rigth to left and from up to down. Am I right? Would be fine to mark in all directions
Now i am starting my journey with DualChord. Will give you updates
Best regards ...
Jürgen
as you know i am still in progress to check out whats going on with Nerdseq and all ist expanders and possibilities. So i can not realy help you to find bugs and soulutions for better handling and using. Atthis time i only have a few remarkable points for a better workflow. F. E. when i mark something I can only mark from rigth to left and from up to down. Am I right? Would be fine to mark in all directions
Now i am starting my journey with DualChord. Will give you updates
Best regards ...
Jürgen

