Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ability to trigger patterns externally
#18
My first post in ages, just checking to see if this is possible now? Basically, I have a touch designer project where I want to click on an encoder on my MIDI controller, send a cc that chooses a particular text phrase (in touch designer), and then simultaneously plays a particular track/row (i.e. a pattern) via Nerdseq/modular. I’ve done some mapping such that I can send midi (with MIDI I/O module) from laptop through the Nerdseq and downstream, but I’m not sure how to choose a specific pattern to play (while the sequencer is running; with Ableton as the master clock). Or if this is yet possible? I tried to figure it out from the manual, but couldn’t. Thanks!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Ability to trigger patterns externally - by sak-rwsd - 03-22-2025, 08:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)