04-22-2025, 05:35 PM
Thank you so much for implementing this!
I do have one final request for this feature please. That would be to switch the button combo from (SHIFT+DOWN then OK) to (SHIFT + CURSOR DOWN then OK).
I have been using a USB computer keyboard a lot more and its a bit of a fumble to reach the "Page Down" button during the combo. Using CURSOR DOWN would be a lot easier. It would also make more sense with the Nerdseq buttons, and would be very easy to do there too.
I know you don't like dealing with button combos, so sorry to bring this one up one last time.
I do have one final request for this feature please. That would be to switch the button combo from (SHIFT+DOWN then OK) to (SHIFT + CURSOR DOWN then OK).
I have been using a USB computer keyboard a lot more and its a bit of a fumble to reach the "Page Down" button during the combo. Using CURSOR DOWN would be a lot easier. It would also make more sense with the Nerdseq buttons, and would be very easy to do there too.
I know you don't like dealing with button combos, so sorry to bring this one up one last time.

