Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
About 3rd party midi port
#1
Hi, I remember that in earlier firmware versions, I was able to connect third-party MIDI physical ports by jumpering, but after updating to the latest firmware, if I connected it, Nerdseq would get stuck on a white screen when booting up, so I would like to ask if it is now impossible to connect third-party MIDI ports? Because I don't want to waste the midi port on the back of my Intellijel 7U case. 
Thank you for any help.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
About 3rd party midi port - by OcttisTony - 04-28-2025, 07:17 PM
RE: About 3rd midi port - by XORadmin - 04-28-2025, 07:22 PM
RE: About 3rd party midi port - by OcttisTony - 04-28-2025, 07:39 PM
RE: About 3rd party midi port - by XORadmin - 04-28-2025, 07:51 PM
RE: About 3rd party midi port - by OcttisTony - 04-28-2025, 08:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)