05-01-2025, 01:58 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2025, 02:10 AM by OcttisTony.)
This is my mapping for CV + Trigger probability
00 TRCK TR 6
01 CALC T&H 00-02 > CV NOTE CV 6
02 TRCK TRK6 NOT1
My idea is this. My example is TR6. I hope to use Trigger to trigger Track and Hold, so that I can control the note probability at the trigger to trigger a new note only when the law is triggered, and keep the previous note when the law is not triggered, and then send it to CV6. I don't know why it still can't succeed. Is my idea wrong?
Why would I want to do this? As I have found, row probability works very well most of the time, but the problem is that it will absolutely disable the entire row, which is a problem because a lot of FX stuff is not based on adjusting sound content, and if I have time-based stuff in FX, and I disable the entire row, everything will fail. I can't believe how difficult it is to achieve step-based muting, rather than the entire row.
This is similar to another post of mine so I'd like to integrate it here, thank you
https://forum.xor.eu/showthread.php?tid=1948
00 TRCK TR 6
01 CALC T&H 00-02 > CV NOTE CV 6
02 TRCK TRK6 NOT1
My idea is this. My example is TR6. I hope to use Trigger to trigger Track and Hold, so that I can control the note probability at the trigger to trigger a new note only when the law is triggered, and keep the previous note when the law is not triggered, and then send it to CV6. I don't know why it still can't succeed. Is my idea wrong?
Why would I want to do this? As I have found, row probability works very well most of the time, but the problem is that it will absolutely disable the entire row, which is a problem because a lot of FX stuff is not based on adjusting sound content, and if I have time-based stuff in FX, and I disable the entire row, everything will fail. I can't believe how difficult it is to achieve step-based muting, rather than the entire row.
This is similar to another post of mine so I'd like to integrate it here, thank you
https://forum.xor.eu/showthread.php?tid=1948

