Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Regarding the use of autogate
#3
I'm guessing the same thing, but if it behaves this way, doesn't it defeat the purpose of trigger being able to overrule autogate? Because in fact, if I decide to use trigger to overrule the auto gate of a certain step, I have to do one more action in the step before the trigger, such as adding TR00. This makes me completely confused about the meaning of trigger overruling autogate. If the auto gate is used to facilitate filling in notes, can there be a very short gate closure in the gate of each note?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Regarding the use of autogate - by OcttisTony - 05-05-2025, 03:29 AM
RE: Regarding the use of autogate - by XORadmin - 05-05-2025, 08:22 AM
RE: Regarding the use of autogate - by OcttisTony - 05-05-2025, 10:23 AM
RE: Regarding the use of autogate - by XORadmin - 05-13-2025, 02:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)