05-05-2025, 09:20 PM
(05-05-2025, 08:51 PM)spilthyfred Wrote: I am experiencing some very wonky behavior with USB keyboard functionality.
The issues I mentioned previously with the keyboard timing out after a while are still happening. I tried three different keyboards with and without a USB hub.
But now I am having worse issues as well:
1. The cursor will no longer scroll at all when a direction arrow is held down. Also there seems to be a lag when pressing the cursor keys repeatedly.
2. Shift functions seem to not be working properly.
3. Chaotic inputs are happening occasionally as though other keys are getting pressed - while using nothing but the arrow keys to try and scroll around.
I am on the newest proper firmware 2.02 and absolutely love all the new things that came with it.. but my USB keyboard is currently unusable. Starting to think I may have a hardware issue unfortunately.
Could be a cable issue. And maybe check your key delay and repeat settings.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!

