05-25-2025, 09:14 AM
(02-14-2025, 01:13 PM)XORadmin Wrote: So only 10 downloads in a week?
The idea is that many people can test this so I can do new firmware releases. With these download/test amounts I don't have any clue if it works fine for everyone or if I should make any changes. No feedback either...
Same for the amount of downloads of the last stable release. If there are only very few people doing the updates anymore then it doesn't really make sense to invest time developing more updates.
That's normal, I imagine many people don't have a Dualchord (me neither). It's great to see NS still evolving but since the main updates recently are more focused on the expanders, midi or now dualchord, they're aimed at those users. I may one of these days (if I have room in my cases) get the CV/Trigger expanders, but for now I have plenty to deal with on the basic NerdSeq.
Keep up the great work, it's well appreciated.

