Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Release Candidate Firmware V2.03 RC1
#19
(02-14-2025, 01:13 PM)XORadmin Wrote: So only 10 downloads in a week?

The idea is that many people can test this so I can do new firmware releases. With these download/test amounts I don't have any clue if it works fine for everyone or if I should make any changes. No feedback either...
Same for the amount of downloads of the last stable release. If there are only very few people doing the updates anymore then it doesn't really make sense to invest time developing more updates.

I'm guilty Sad  I download/upload all the FWs to both my units and definitely appreciate the hard work.  I'm guilty of not testing, I periodically visit the site with every new FW announcement but wait on the sidelines after the "Release Candidate" Phase.   I'm specially looking forward to v3.0 and Video Expander updates!


Messages In This Thread
RE: Release Candidate Firmware V2.03 RC1 - by monads - 05-29-2025, 12:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)