Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[SOLVED] Ghost gate/gltich using MIDI configuration
#4
(06-05-2025, 04:50 PM)Tamanoir Wrote:
Quote:Hmm, if you only got a sequence on the first column with a note on (like C-3) and a couple of steps later a note off (like late enough that you would normally hear the ghost glitch). Does the ghost note appear then as well?

Yes, the ghost note also appears.

Quote:I would in the first place point to the things you connected to the TRS Midi port causing the trouble. And not because they are faulty but maybe a configuration thing.
You don't loop back to the TRS-Input either? 

That's what I thought too. In normal use, here's the configuration.
My keystep keyboard is plugged into the USB host port.

A MIDI cable (jack->din) is plugged into the TRS-A OUT jack.It goes to the MIDI multiplicator. Nothing else.
When I test by plugging a jack (with enough rings to transmit MIDI signals) directly from the expander's TRS-A OUT jack to the MIDI jack of one of my oscillators, the problem also occurs.

In this test, obviously, I can no longer transmit information to multiple oscillators simultaneously, but the glitches are still present when I try them one by one. But I'm sure the problem occurs before even entering the box that multiplies the MIDI signal.

Keystep input seems not to be the issue then.

And if you connect the keystep directly to the multiplicator or the uDCO without the NerdSEQ?
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Ghost gate/gltich using MIDI configuration - by XORadmin - 06-05-2025, 04:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)