08-07-2025, 02:20 PM
Hello,
Hello Thomas!
I have a Nerdseq and I'd like to get a multi-IO expander to convert MIDI to CV.
The goal?
I'm going to buy a Neuzeit "drop" (a snapshoot control center / midi oriented) that I'd like to connect via MIDI to Nerdseq and use Nerdseq to transfer MIDI information to ALL of the Nerdseq's CV ports (6x2CV + 6x1Trig)? Is this possible?
And if so, can I add the More CV and More Trigger expanders to route even more signals from MIDI?
Is it designed for that, or is it better to get a dedicated MIDI to CV converter?
Thanks for all!
Hello Thomas!
I have a Nerdseq and I'd like to get a multi-IO expander to convert MIDI to CV.
The goal?
I'm going to buy a Neuzeit "drop" (a snapshoot control center / midi oriented) that I'd like to connect via MIDI to Nerdseq and use Nerdseq to transfer MIDI information to ALL of the Nerdseq's CV ports (6x2CV + 6x1Trig)? Is this possible?
And if so, can I add the More CV and More Trigger expanders to route even more signals from MIDI?
Is it designed for that, or is it better to get a dedicated MIDI to CV converter?
Thanks for all!

