Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Release Candidate Firmware V3.0 RC5
#13
Just installed and have only had time for a very quick play. Installation of main and video expander firmware was seamless.

I'm using a Sega Gamepad, and I seem to be running into issues with the buttons not registering when using shaders. I initially set the "Video Mode -> Cue" to "1DEFAULT", and after that the only buttons registered from the gamepad are "Play" and the cursor buttons. I can't seem to stop playback or change any settings in the menu from that point (using the gamepad), even if I stop the shader using the main device buttons.

(Oh, and the menu option for "Video Mode -> Cue" seems to have an extra space in the "- >" arrow. I think that's a typo!)

For reference: I have remapped the buttons on the gamepad from their defaults, but I don't think that that's the problem! 

I'm still very inexperienced with NerdSEQ, so apologies if I this is user error rather than an actual bug! Excited to dig into this update more, but that was what came up straight away!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Release Candidate Firmware V3.0 RC5 - by XORadmin - 08-11-2025, 04:13 PM
RE: Release Candidate Firmware V3.0 RC2 - by chasing_ghosts - 08-14-2025, 10:06 PM
RE: Release Candidate Firmware V3.0 RC2 - by flel - 08-31-2025, 10:27 PM
RE: Release Candidate Firmware V3.0 RC2 - by flel - 09-02-2025, 12:30 AM
RE: Release Candidate Firmware V3.0 RC2 - by robs - 09-05-2025, 01:49 PM
RE: Release Candidate Firmware V3.0 RC2 - by robs - 09-05-2025, 07:56 PM
RE: Release Candidate Firmware V3.0 RC2 - by robs - 09-06-2025, 09:29 AM
RE: Release Candidate Firmware V3.0 RC2 - by robs - 09-10-2025, 05:21 PM
RE: Release Candidate Firmware V3.0 RC2 - by flel - 09-10-2025, 05:26 AM
RE: Release Candidate Firmware V3.0 RC3 - by robs - 09-19-2025, 04:27 PM
RE: Release Candidate Firmware V3.0 RC4 - by robs - 09-20-2025, 09:53 AM
RE: Release Candidate Firmware V3.0 RC5 - by robs - 09-22-2025, 04:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)